Aadhar Card Verification – How to verify Aadhaar
Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit unique identity number that is provided to every Citizen of India.
It is a unique identity proof that contains demographic and bio metric details of an individual.
UIDAI not only issues aadhaar card but also maintains the records of each and every card holder. The validity of Adhaar Card can be easily verified online on UIDAI official website by entering the 12 digit Aadhar Number. Aadhar card verification is a process that enables you to check the existence of your Aadhaar card.
Need for Aadhar Card Verification:
It is very important for you to keep a check on the issuance and validity of your Aadhaar Card. And to ensure that you need to verify your Aadhar card. The Aadhar Card verification can be done online and also you can update any details. At the time of verification process of Aadhar , the details displayed are the state to which the cardholder belongs, the gender, and the age.
If you notice any inaccuracy you can immediately contact UIDAI by calling the Aadhar Card toll free number or you can send an email to contact UIDAI.
How to verify your Aadhaar Card?
For verification of aadhar card online, it is essential for you to have your Aadhaar number with you. The basic steps that are needed to follow for Aadhaar card online verification are as follows:
- To verify aadhar card number online, go to the official UIDAI website using the link https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Under the option “Aadhaar services” choose the option “Verify Aadhaar Number”. Click on this option to check if an Aadhaar number is valid or not deactivated.
- You will be directed to Resident Portal of UIDAI or the Aadhaar Kiosk link (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification)
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number in the box to verify if your Aadhaar number is valid.
- Enter the security code as shown in the image.
- Click on Submit button.
If the aadhaar card is valid then the message “Aadhaar Number xxxx/xxxx/xxxx Exists!” will be displayed along with the Age Band, Gender, state to which card holder belongs and last three digits of registered mobile number.
For security issues the name of the Aadhaar Card holder, mobile number and the complete address of the Aadhaar card holder are not displayed.
If the Aadhar number you entered is not valid, message “Aadhaar Number xxxx/xxxx/xxxx doesn’t Exists!” will be displayed on your screen.