Aadhaar Self Service Updation
Any individual who have received Aadhaar number can easily update the personal information like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address and Mobile Number using the Self Service update Portal. With the help of self service update portal. Now easily update the various personal information very easily online using the SSUP (Self Service Update Portal).
Presently an individual who is having the aadhaar no. can update the Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address and Mobile Number using Self Service Portal.
How to update the Aadhaar Information Online.
For making updation of Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address and Mobile Number in your Aadhaar number you have to follow some steps:
- For making updation you have to visit: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- For start and updation enter your Aadhaar Number and text verification as mentioned a click on send OTP.
- If you have given your mobile number at the time of enrollment , then you will recive OTP (One time password) on your registered mobile number else you will be asked to enter mobile number for receiving the OTP.
- Then, simply login with you OTP.
- Select the field you want to update.
- Update the fields as desire and attach self attested supporting valid documents required for updation of the field.
- Then review the data, submit the request.
- After submitting you will receive Update Request Number (URN) with the help of URN you will be able to track the updation.
- After submission of the documents, details verification and inspection, the data will be updated. (Subject to verification and validation).
Incoming Search Terms:
- Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal
- Aadhaar Self Update
- aadhaar updation
- aadhar card update
- aadhar update self service portal
- aadhar update service
- aadhaar update/correction