Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth
Currently for checking the status of Aadhaar Card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) an individual could be able to check the status of Aadhaar Card using some information after completing the formalities at the enrollment centre.
- After completing all the formalities at any of the UID Application center an individual will receive an acknowledgement slip.
- This acknowledgement slip is containing 14 digit enrolment number, date and time of enrolment on the acknowledgement slip .
- For Aadhaar Card Status you have to visit the link: https://portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/statusLink
- After visting the webpage, one have to enter the 14 digit enrolment number, the enrolment date and time mentioned on the the acknowledgement slip received at the UID center
- Then enter the image text mentioned on the page and clicks submit for Aadhaar Card Status.