Aadhar Self Service Update Portal Status
Once you have made an updation in Aadhaar Self service Update Portal, attached the supporting valid documents and submitted the application. You will be receiving the URN No. i.e. Update Request Number. With the help of Update Request Number you will be able to check the status of your updation made in Aadhaar Number.
How to check status of updation made in Aadhaar Self Service Updation Portal.
For checking the status of update in Self Service Update Portal you have to follow some steps:
- For check the status you have to visit: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status
- Enter your Aadhaar Number.
- Enter your URN (Update Request Number) no. received while making the updation request.
- Then click on Get Status.
- You will receive the status of updation of Aadhaar details.
Incoming Search Terms:
- aadhaar self service update portal status
- aadhar self service update status
- uidai update status
- aadhar updation status