Address Proof for Aadhaar Card
For Aadhar Card Enrolment UIDAI accepts various documents as “Proof of Address”. These POA – Proof of Address is a nationally valid list of supported AADHAAR card documents. While enrolling you need to carry the original supporting documents to the AADHAAR card center for cross verification. After scanning your original documents will be returned back to you.
From the list given below only 1 document for “Proof of Address” will be required. Along with original document do carry one photo copy of the same. The list of documents supporting as POA – Proof of Address is given below:
List of Supported PoA (Proof of Address) Documents Containing Name and Address for Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Statement or Passbook.
- Ration Card.
- Post Office Statement or Passbook.
- Voter ID.
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card.
- Driving License.
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Property Tax Receipt
- Landline Telephone Bill
- Credit Card Statement
- Signed Letter that has Photo from the Bank on a letterhead.
- Insurance Policy.
- Signed Letter that has Photo and is issued by a Recognized Educational Institution on a letterhead.
- Signed Letter that has Photo and is issued by a registered Company on a letterhead.
- Arms License.
- NREGS Job Card.
- Pensioner Card.
- Kissan Passbook.
- Freedom Fighter Card.
- Income Tax Assessment Order.
- ECHS/ CGHS Card.
- Certificate of Address that issued by the head of Village Panchayat or an equivalent authority (for rural areas).
- Certificate of Address that has photo and is issued by a MLA or MP or Tehsildar or Gazetted Officer on a letterhead.
- Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- Registered Lease/ Sale/ Rent Agreement.
- Caste and Domicile Certificate that has photo and is issued by the State Government.
- Address Card that has photo and is issued by the Department of Posts.
- Gas Connection Bill
- Disability ID Card or handicapped medical certificate that is issued by the respective State or Union Territory Government or Administrators.
- Passport of Parents (in case of minors).
- Passport of Spouse.
- Marriage Certificate that has the address and is issued by the Government.
- Allotment Letter of accommodation that is issued by the State or Central government and is not older than 3 years.
Incoming Search Terms:
- Address Proof for Aadhar Card
- Address Proof for Adhar Card
- Aadhaar Card Address Proof
- Proof of Address for Aadhaar Card