How to Download Aadhar Card
If your aadhar card is successfully generated or you have Aadhar Enrolment ID with you, then you can easily download the soft copy of Aadhaar Card or E-Aadhaar online. All you have to do is to go to homepage of UIDAI, find the “Download Aadhaar” option and fill the required details. After filling the form correctly OTP will be received on cell phone. Using that OTP you will be able to get your Aadhar Card online.
The soft copy or downloaded Aadhaar card has the same validity as the original one, which is delivered to you by post. You can use it as your unique identity proof whenever needed.
How to Download/Check the details of Aadhar Card or E-Aadhar Card:
- For downloading or Checking the details of E-Aadhar Card, navigate to the official website of UIDAI i.e., uidai.gov.in
- On the home page of website you will find “Download Aadhaar” under the tab “Aadhaar Enrolment”
- You will land on a new web page where you have to fill the data required i.e.
- Select Enrolment Id OR Aadhaar in “I have” option
- Enter Enrolment Id/Aadhaar Number you requested
- Full Name (as on Enrolment Id OR Aadhaar Card)
- Enter your Pin Code
- Enter the code in the space as shown in the Image
- After filling the form Click “Get One Time Password”
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Finally Click on “Validate & Download”
If all the information entered correctly, and your Aadhar card is generated, then you will be able to download your E-Aadhar Card. The Aadhar Card downloaded will be in the PDF format, simply save the E-Aadhaar Card and print your E-Aadhaar Card. The Aadhar Card PDF will be password protected. The password will be of 8 digits first 4 are 4 letters of your name as on Aadhaar Card and next 4 are your birth year.
To Check Aadhaar Card Status: Click Here