Link Aadhaar Number with Tata AIA Life Insurance Policy
The linking of Aadhaar with Life insurance has been made mandatory as per the new mandate by Government of India.
Every policy holder is asked to link their life insurance policies with Aadhaar and PAN by 31 March, 2018. If anyone fails to do so till last date, then the insurance policies might get blocked.
Here we will discuss how to link Aadhaar Number with Tata AIA Life Insurance Policy. There are various methods provided by Tata AIA that enables the policy holder to get their Aadhaar and PAN linked with their policy.
The linking of Aadhar can be done online by visiting the website of Tata AIA or by offline method by visiting the TATA AIA Life Insurance Branch
How to Link Aadhaar Number with Tata AIA Life Insurance Policy
- Online method to link Tata AIA Life Insurance Policy with Aadhaar and PAN.
- Before proceeding to link Tata AIA Life Insurance Policy with Aadhaar, keep your Aadhaar, PAN and policy number handy.
- Visit the Tata AIA Aadhaar and PAN Seeding page by using the link- https://apps.tataaia.com/UnclaimedAmount/AadhaarDetail.jsp
- Fill in your policy number, date of birth and click on Submit button.
- After entering correct details you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number and PAN Number.
- Click on verify button. An OTP (One Time Password) will be received on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received in the webpage and click on submit button.
- By following the steps above you can successfully link your Aadhaar and PAN with your Tata AIA Life Insurance Policy.
How to Link Tata AIA Life Insurance Policy with Aadhaar and PAN Offline
- Visit the TATA AIA Life Insurance Branch along with your Aadhaar Card and PAN Card, their Photocopy and your policy number.
- Ask for Aadhaar Seeding form from the branch.
- Fill up the Aadhaar Seeding form provided by the branch and attach your PAN and Aadhaar Copy along with the form.
- Submit the form to the branch.
- Your Aadhaar and PAN will be linked to your Insurance Policy after successful verification by the branch.