Link Aadhaar to Pan Card
The last date for linking aadhaar with Pan Card has already been extended by the Government of India. If your Aadhar Card is not linked with Pan Card then you won’t be able to file Income tax return this year.
In case your Pan Card is not linked with your Aadhaar card, you can link aadhaar to Pan card by using the e-facility provided by Income Tax Department. So here are the steps to Link your Aadhaar card to PAN Online.
How to Link Aadhaar to Pan Card Online:
1. To link Aadhaar to Pan, go to the e-filling website by clicking on this site http://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2. On left side of the page you will find multicoloured text “Link Aadhaar”.
3. A webpage to link Adhaar Card to PAN Card will open, where you have to fill in the details:
- Aadhaar Number
- Name as per Aadhaar
- Enter the text you see in the “Captcha Code” on the page
4. After filling all the details correctly, click on the button “Link Aadhaar”.
5. After successful completion of the form and validation of Aadhaar, your Aadhaar will get linked to your PAN card; the same will be verified to you by a pop-up displayed on screen verifying the details.
6. You will also be get confirmation by a SMS sent to your registered mobile number or by email sent by Income Tax Department regarding you Aadhaar Card and Pan linking.