Proof of Identity for Aadhaar Card
With Aadhaar Card Application you have to submit Proof of Identity.
Following is the list of the supporting documents which serve as identity proof and also used as KYC documents for Aadhar Card. These Identity proofs must contain your name and photo. You can submit any of the following documents as POI – Proof of Identity.
List of Supported PoI (Proof of Identity) Documents Containing Name and Photo:
- Ration Card or PDS Photo Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID.
- NREGS Job Card.
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card.
- Arms License.
- Photo ID Issued by a Recognized Educational Institution.
- Photo Credit Card.
- Photo Bank ATM Card.
- Kissan Photo Passbook.
- Pensioner Photo Card.
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card.
- ECHS/ CGHS Photo Card.
- Certificate of Identity that has photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on a letterhead.
- Address Card that has name and photo issued by the Department of Posts.
- Disability ID Card or handicapped medical certificate that is issued by the respective State or Union Territory Government or Administrators.
Incoming Search Terms:
- Proof of Identity for Aadhar Card
- Adhar Card Proof of Identity
- Aadhar Card POI Documents