How to Verify Email Address in Aadhar Card Online
Aadhar number is a 12-digit Unique Identity Number (UIN) issued by the UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India.
UIDAI enables the Aadhaar card holders to verify their registered mobile number and email address.
By following the steps given below you can verify the Email ID Address given on your Aadhaar card online.
How to verify Email ID on Aadhaar card
- Visit the home page of UIDAI portal by using the link https://uidai.gov.in/, to check if your Email address is registered with Aadhaar or not.
- Under ‘Aadhaar Services’ tab, Click on ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ option
- A new page “Verify Email/Mobile Number” will open. Enter your 12 Digit UID Aadhaar Number, registered email address and then the security code in the image shown.
- After filling the correct details click on “Get One Time Password”. You will receive a OTP on your email id or mobile number; whichever you requested.
- Enter the received one -time password in the “Enter OTP” input box and click on “Verify OTP” button.
- In case the data filled by you is valid, the message will be displayed:
The Email Address matches with our records!
You can always call Aadhaar Card customer service help desk at 1947 in the case of any trouble or queries.
Verify Email/Mobile Number feature can be used to verify email address and mobile number that has been declared during enrolment or latest successful processed update request, which ever is later.
For using online Aadhar services it is mandatory to have get you Mobile Number registered with Aadhar Card as OTP will be sent to registered mobile number for security reasons.